Dragon Flight and Winds of Change

 



So seems like we are back...
After some troublesome expansions, with me going for Balance druid and not really feeling it, something are now falling into place.


What do I mean by winds of change. Well I changed guilds and changed servers.
This allowed me to play what I love, which is Windwalker Monk.

At this point I'm leveling my character to 70 (reached 63 while writing this post).

What can I give you from this point onward. Well my experience as a WindWalker, my raid progress, my M+ dungeons progress. I'm trying to post and stream more consistently and be an active part of the Windwalker community.

I will share talent builds and see what fits my playstyle more and hopefully that will help you on your journey as well.

Happy to be back doing what I love.

Comments