Life at lvl 70

 


So just before the weekly maintenance I managed to get to 70.

Did the main Campaign till it told me that I needed to reach lvl70 to progress further, coupled with a few side quests that got me to late lvl68, and after that I went into some normal dungeons to get some items and xp.

Coupled with some leatherworking items that I crafted.


Right now I'm looking at builds and focusing what should be my main gear path.


Wowhead M+ (https://www.wowhead.com/guide/classes/monk/windwalker/talent-builds-pve-dps#mythicplus-build-talent-build) seems like a good place to start, they just have something that I miss and that was Detox, as I felt that during some dungeons I could have had some self sustainability and lessen the burden on the healer if I just dispelled my Poison/deseases. So that might be a point to change.



Another thing that I'm not fond of and I'm slowly getting around is the white tiger statue, I really dislike its long cooldown, and right now the amount of mobs pulled in each pack don't make it worth, but I get it and will use it as a totem, that makes it easier for my brain to justify it's use instead of a damage cooldown.


Tomorrow, I'll be posting the build that I'm using as well as a easy mode build, that while it does less damage it focus on just letting you make use of your kit without the button bloat that we are having in terms of rotation.



Comments