Monk Plans for BFA


Long hiatus of 4 years since the last post and even longer time from consistent posting and sharing all things monk related to you guys.

Alot has changed for me, the biggest one was changing countries but I'm all settled and back in business. 

Luckily got "dragged" back to WoW with this new expansion by some old guild friends that wanted to gather as many of the old players we had and well because World of Warcraft is made of old and new friendships and good times well spent, I took it.

Of course, I had to go on the monk, here is where things take a different approach than last time. Now I'm going to focus on the monk on a hole. Meaning that I will play either what my guild needs me to, as well as doing PvP in whatever spec is needed in order to achieve the best end results, 
.
.
.
Who am I kidding, for pvp I'm going Windwalker, no choice on that.

Also will analyze the state of the monk regarding any change by Blizzard, make tips and tricks videos and posts, so that you can take the most of the your monk at all times.

Good things away guys, let's get this going